Submitted by alexeigurevich on 23 Dec 2013, Mon, 09:59
19 Dec 2013, Thu, 14:00
- The Application of Next Generation Sequencing to the Understanding of Antibody Repertoires [review]
- IgM Repertoire Biodiversity is Reduced in HIV-1 Infection and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- The past, present, and future of immune repertoire biology – the rise of next-generation repertoire analysis [review]
- Sequencing antibody repertoires. The next generation [review]
- Exhaustive T-cell repertoire sequencing of human peripheral blood samples reveals signatures of antigen selection and a directly measured repertoire size of at least 1 million clonotypes.