- 2009 - current: PhD student, St. Petersburg State University, Mathematical & Mechanics Faculty, Department of Computer Science.
- 2003 - 2009: St. Petersburg State University, Mathematics & Mechanics Faculty, Department of Algebra (diploma thesis: "Reducibility for disjoint NP-pairs with advice").
- 2010 - sllver medal on ACM ICPC World Finals.
- 2009, 2004 - 6th place on NorthEastern European Regional Contest.
- 2004, 2005, 2009 - SPbSU programming contests champion.
- 2008: junior software engineer (intern), JetBrains.
- 2009 - 2010: junior software engineer (intern) Yandex.
- 2010 - 2011: (junior) software engineer, Vkontakte.
- structural complexity theory,
- effective algorithms,
- paired de Bruijn graphs,
- genome assemblers.