Dear users! Our website moved to quast.sf.net! New QUAST page is here.
QUAST works both with and without a reference genome.
The tool accepts multiple assemblies, thus is suitable for comparison.
Alexey Gurevich, Vladislav Saveliev, Nikolay Vyahhi and Glenn Tesler,
QUAST: quality assessment tool for genome assemblies,
Bioinformatics (2013) 29 (8): 1072-1075.
First published online: February 19, 2013
- April 19, 2016 — the version 4.0 is released! Now with Icarus visualizer! Check out full list of changes.
- April 1, 2016 — MetaQUAST paper was published in Bioinformatics volume 32, issue 7, pp. 1088-1090.
- November 27, 2015 — the version 3.2 is released! Now with raw reads support. Check out full list of changes.
- July 13, 2015 — QUAST repositories are open for public access on Github! Command-line tool is here, web interface is here.
- June, 2015 — the number of QUAST downloads exceeded ten thousands (including more than 6500 downloads of QUAST v.2.3)!
- April 15, 2013 — The paper was published in Bioinformatics volume 29, issue 8, pp. 1072-1075.
Please help us to make QUAST better by sending your comments, bug reports, and suggestions to email@example.com.
Samples of QUAST plots: